National Director of Sales and Business Development
National Director of Sales and Business Development - remote location near major U.S. airport works great!
SaaS solutions for the automotive dealership industry!
Must have auto dealership client vertical experience.
Hire - Train - Lead - Manage - Motivate sales organization calling on auto dealerships and franchise auto groups nationwide. CHALLENGER Sales Training preferred.
Dealer Specialties http://www.dealerspecialties.com/
Lead our outside sales and business development teams (#16-18) in delivering industry leading inventory services and solutions that grow with our client dealerships. Our Progressive Retail Solutions keep our dealerships in control. Position reports to the President, Dealer Specialties, LLC .
Consider Your Opportunity
- Develop plans and strategies to grow sales, market share and margin expansion of Dealer Specialties’ products and services (VinMotion inventory management, CARScore, DealerSpin360, LiveLot video, data collection, photography and window labels).
- Create a culture of success as you define the optimal salesforce structure, and lead the salesforce in sales forecasting, customer service excellence, and cross-functional collaboration in marketing strategy and product planning.
- Establish metrics and reporting that track revenue, sales growth, profit, cost of sale, customer retention, new business and market share.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, develop, inspire, recognize, and retain high performing sales and business development staff; offer leadership within all sales training programs.
- Build strong networks and engagement with customers, prospects, business partners, and suppliers; manage customer expectations and drive high customer satisfaction.
- Leverage business intelligence and advanced planning across all Dealer Specialties regions.
- Travel for in-person relationship meetings with customers and partners and participate in closing key strategic opportunities; business travel ~50%
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Eight to ten years of success in sales, business development, go-to-market strategies, and account management of senior level decision-makers at automotive dealerships
- Success in building and managing a national sales team ... NOTE: Challenger sales training preferred
- Experience in using a CRM to manage sales activities, forecasting, pipeline, funnel and closing data
- Professional strengths and business competencies include recruiting and hiring, customer focus, listening, priority setting, decision quality, building effective teams, caring about direct reports, business acumen, drive for results, problem solving, innovation management, integrity and trust
About Dealer Specialties
Dealer Specialties has been a trusted name in auto dealer software and inventory management and merchandising for more than 29 years. We provide everything you need to setup your inventory to sell, including vehicle photography and video, competitive pricing tools and data, window labels, inventory management solutions, and more!
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.