Senior .Net Developer
As part of Activator Dealer Solutions, we are leveraging the expertise of many market leading businesses to build solutions and provide service to our customers in a manner that far outpaces the competition. As such, the Senior .Net Developer position will work intimately with our product and development staff to build and maintain a best-in-class solution for marketing in the automotive vertical.
The primary goal of this position is to build and maintain the Activator series of products. You will be responsible for maintaining, designing, development and deployment of C# code interacting with large scale SQL Server environments in both MVC/ASP.NET and .NET core applications. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Further, you will also be responsible for integrating with various third parties and vendors as needed. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is also required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement features and address issues
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Optimize and scale applications
- Integrate with third-party web services and data sources
- Contribute to the front-end, server side, and API of the applications
- Design and implement data storage solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or a related field), or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Experience with ASP.Net Framework and/or ASP.Net Core and C#
- Experience with SQL and database concepts
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with automated testing
- Familiarity with Entity Framework or comparable ORM systems.
- Familiarity with the OWASP Top 10
- Experience with Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Azure services
- Experience with MVC architecture
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and JQuery
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.