Mobile Development Manager
The Homes.com’s app team is looking for talented Mobile Development Manager to drive our iOS and Android products. Your work will mold the way millions of home buyers find their perfect place to call home.
Members of the Homes.com app team are passionate about developing applications to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our users. You will work with business leaders, other product managers and highly talented engineers in a rapid development environment to deliver product launches that continually update Homes.com’s apps to the delight of our users.
We offer a dynamic and exciting working environment with competitive pay and benefits. We encourage creativity and are dedicated to helping our employees develop their careers. Our industry leading product set is constantly growing and evolving. If you are ready to work hard with a fun but driven team, Homes.com is the place for you.
- You will be managing a total of about five developer (split between Android and iOS), with a view to hiring additional developers to help you out as the teams grow.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Lead by example willing and able to dive into the code yourself
- Be accountable for the team’s code quality by performing code reviews and promoting engineering best practices
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
- Interact with all team members every day as a leader and coach
- Plan and support career development of the developers
- Excited to partner with design and product management on both large new features and daily, small product enhancements
- Lead architectural discussions with the team and across partners
- Have a very crisp handle on deliverables and their feasibility.
- Track progress and maintain a clear perspective on deadlines and road maps.
Contribute Your Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Experience delivering mobile software solutions in a manager role.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams.
- Strong understanding of modern mobile applications and technologies
- Passionate about providing quality mobile experiences for our customers
- You are highly skilled in either of Android or IOS development
- Experience implementing Continuous Deployment
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- You have at least five years of experience in managing development teams.
- Computer Science bachelor's degree, relevant technical degree or equivalent experience