Automotive Data Collection / Photography/ Vehicle Inspector
- Looking for a new Field Service Rep to join our team the Atlanta, GA territory.
$35- $40k yearly
- Company vehicle
- Full health benefits
- 401 k
Aside from our products and services, our Field Service Reps are the heartbeat of our company. They fulfill service contracts we have with our dealership customers and are representing our company on the dealership lot daily. We strive to exceed expectations and customer satisfaction on every level, and it starts with our Field Service Reps.
No previous automotive experience is required. We provide all necessary equipment and train all employees on processes, equipment use, and best practices for highlighting the best vehicle features.
- Visit assigned dealership locations daily to perform contracted services
- Capture and process quality, digital photographs of vehicles at dealership’s lot using company-provided equipment and best practices
- Capture video of vehicles based on standard operating procedures (SOPs) and best practices
- Print window labels (i.e. window stickers and Buyer's Guides) and apply them to vehicles
- Interact with dealership personnel during visits to ensure customer satisfaction
- Upload the captured photos and/or video clips to Dealer Specialties’ database using company software
- Valid driver’s license, appropriate vehicle insurance, and clean driving record
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Proficiency with digital cameras and with indoor and outdoor photography
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable using computers and technology
- Available to work weekends if needed
Dealer Specialties offers a dynamic work environment, excellent growth opportunities, paid time off, a comprehensive health benefits package, and a generous 401(k).
About Dealer Specialties:
Dealer Specialties, a division of Dominion Dealer Solutions, is the nation’s leading provider of vehicle data collection, image generation, window labeling services, and inventory management and marketing. Providing both on-the-lot services and in-house solutions, Dealer Specialties has the industry’s largest Internet distribution channel with more than 500 partners including GetAuto.com, Cars.com, CarGurus, AutoTrader.com, Manheim, and more.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media, and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A, Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.