Quality Assurance Manager
As a senior member of the DataOne team, the Quality Assurance Manager is a key contributor to our automotive data products. You will join a collaborative team of Data Analysts and Product Specialists that work together, and independently, to help create the core datasets that power DataOne’s products. The contributions of the Quality Assurance Manager position are focused on establishing well defined processes to ensure the highest quality in DataOne’s products and services.
- Demonstrate strong information management, data quality, data analytics, and data architecture skills including a strong working knowledge of data infrastructure and various technology reporting platforms.
- Provide leadership, motivation and establish a teamwork environment for the cross functional data quality team and processes; and advises, influences and coaches team members in the development and achievement of data quality program goals.
- Play a key role in leading the development, documentation, and implementation of data quality procedures and standards.
- Monitors and reports on data quality and proposes how to fill the gaps, continuously enhancing the data products.
- Collaborate with Product and Support teams to define the impact of data quality issues on the business and the commercial value resolving them.
Required Skills Upon Hire
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and issue management tools and practices.
- Proficient in team building, conflict resolution, group interaction, project management, and budget management required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to speak to varying levels across the organization.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to interface effectively and professionally with senior level management.
- Ability to multi-task several projects at once.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Gmail, Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Acquired post hire
- Excellent understanding of the automotive industry including automotive brands, manufacturers, technology/equipment, vehicle types, market segments, and specifications.
- 3-5 years of experience in data quality / governance related work.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager desired.
- High School degree is mandatory. Bachelor’s degree or higher desired.
If you have the skills and are looking for a challenging growth opportunity, please apply using the link below.
About DataOne Software
For over a decade DataOne Software, a Dominion Enterprises Company, has been creating innovative data and software products that are utilized across the automotive industry. We are committed to providing a best in class product experience to our customers. Our solutions are used to market, sell, manage and service millions of vehicles throughout North America. We are also passionate about our employees. We like to think of our corporate culture as offering the best of both worlds, with the positive, can-do approach of a profitable, fast growing business combined with the backing and security of a large corporate presence. We take pride in maintaining a dynamic and collaborative work environment where employees can thrive, impact our business and realize their potential.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.