Homes.com is looking for a Data Scientist in Norfolk, VA to join our team of IT professionals. You'll be working with our Business Intelligence Team to support and grow our premier real estate portal. You'll participate in technical research, developing models, data analysis, machine learning and be expected to bring your own ideas to the table to help keep us innovating.
- Forecast site traffic for use in inventory calculations
- Analyze and report on trends such as home valuations
- Develop suggestion models
- Help develop image classification models
- BS or MS in computer science, data science, mathematics or other related field
- 2+ Years working as a Data Scientist
- 1+ Years Experience working with Time Series modeling
- Experience working with Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience working in R and Python
- Experience providing Statistical Analysis
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in a cloud environment
- Experience working with a relational database
Homes.com offers today's demanding home buyers, renters and those somewhere in between a simply smarter home search. With features like Homes.com Match, HomeShare and Snap & Search, homeshoppers now have a more personalized way to search for their next home. Since its launch over 25 years ago, Homes.com offers real estate professionals brand and property advertising, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation to help them succeed online. For more information, visit Homes.com.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.