Dealer Specialties, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is hiring a Product Manager in our Monroe, OH office. This position is temporarily remote, due to COVID-19, but will require applicants to work in the office in the future.
Dealer Specialties' robust suite of inventory products and services enable automotive dealers to take complete control of their inventory, from state-of-the-art photo, video, and inspection services, data collection, window labels, and online merchandising, to inventory pricing, and sourcing. Today’s automotive dealerships enjoy complete inventory management with Dealer Specialties. At Dealer Specialties, you will enjoy a relaxed, inclusive environment, where your hard work, dedication, and creativity are all recognized.
Check out more at www.dealerspecialties.com!
The Role of Product Manager
- Leverage feedback from dealerships, field reps, and industry experts to identify growth and optimization opportunities for the business and products
- Craft technical requirements to drive product development with minimal rework
- Help create and maintain the product roadmap
- Partner with the Product Management, Sales, and Customer Support teams to support product enhancements, new product development and process improvements
- Become a product expert at the code level to act as a liaison between development and all other functional teams across applications
- This position will require limited domestic travel
The Successful Product Manager Will Have
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a Product Manager role
- Proven history of converting customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and an understanding of different technologies
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact and work well within a cross-team environment
- Experience in Agile projects (Scrum or Kanban preferred), as well as Web and Mobile products
- Ability to think ahead to forecast issues and market changes, and to resolve challenges with the business, teams, vendors, partners, and Product Managers
Additional Preferred Skills
- Current Agile Certified Product Owner (CPO) certification
- Proficiency in JIRA to create and manage User Stories
- Proficiency in ProductPlan (or similar application) to manage product roadmaps
What We Offer:
- Some remote work available
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA. Coverage starts o the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment
- 401k matching up to 4% after one year of employment
- Paid vacation, company holiday, and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities
Dealer Specialties treats every team member with trust, respect, and dignity, conducting our business in the true spirit of ethics and excellence. We encourage creativity, experimentation, and personal and professional growth. Individuals looking for the opportunity to launch a stimulating career with Dealer Specialties are invited to submit an introductory letter and resume.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.