Sales Director/Manager (data services/software)
Director of Sales / Sales Manager (data services/software)
(Remote options considered)
At DataOne Software (dataonesoftware.com) our focus is on providing a best-in-class solution and experience to our customers that is powered by our innovative data and software products. Our solutions are used to market, sell, manage and service millions of vehicles throughout North America. We are also passionate about our employees. We like to think of our culture as offering the best of both worlds, with the positive, can-do approach of a profitable, fast growing business combined with the backing and security of a large corporate presence. We take pride in maintaining a dynamic and collaborative work environment where employees can thrive, impact our business and realize their potential.
The Sales Manager is responsible for new revenue generation through effectively managing the sales team, as well as direct sales efforts. Their focus will be on building out the sales team, and coaching and managing all sales representatives. Their duties include meeting sales targets, generating sales reports, negotiating deals, leading strategic sales efforts, and forecasting revenue. Successfully leading, managing and motivating the sales team within a “Challenger” style culture to exceed goals is the mission!
This is an exciting time for DataOne Software and a great career opportunity to impact this industry!
This position will require sales leadership experience selling solutions powered by technical products, preferably within the automotive industry.
- Manage sales team
- Motivate the sales team to achieve goals and hold team accountable for results
- Recruit and hire sales representatives
- Work with corporate training team to develop sales training programs
- Work with SalesOps on reporting and KPIs to track effectiveness and productivity
- Monitor sales activity and goals and report on progress
- Monitor market and competitor activity
- Work closely with Marketing and Product
- Communicate and foster relationships with clients
- Utilize technology stack to monitor and drive the sales process
- Hands on leader
- Great problem solver
- Positive and proactive approach to role
- Curious - Excels at “discovering” the business needs of customers
- Analytical process-oriented approach
- Tech Savvy - Can effectively understand and communicate with technical prospects
- Engaging and passionate about our product and customers
We prefer the candidate reside in/near our current operations in Beverly, Ma. However, a remote option will be considered. Some level of travel will be required.
- 3+ years leading a sales team (inside and outside)
- Ground level experience building a sales team
- Former top performing individual sales contributor for complex solution sale
- Skill using enterprise CRM applications (Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot)
- Ability to travel (25%)
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.