Automotive CRM Training Manager (remote w/ travel)
Automotive CRM Training Manager
SUMMARY: We are seeking an experienced Training Manager to lead a team of onsite Training Specialists responsible for training clients on our new automotive CRM. The successful candidate is passionate about learning, training, and leading by example. This position works across various departments within the organization to ensure the goals of the business are met and continually looks for ways to strengthen and develop team members. This position requires 40-50% travel. The Training Manager reports directly to the Manager of Educational Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Includes the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Staff Supervision
• Hires new Training Specialists in strategic locations as needed
• Evaluates individual trainer and organization performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and continually improving
• Conducts regular team meetings, and monitors training staff expenses, time cards, and onsite documentation completion
• Creates, sends and evaluates Initial Training Surveys and provides appropriate feedback to
• Creates and maintains a team-oriented, open door environment for staff
• Works closely with the Internal Product Training Specialists to build product knowledge of staff and ensure completion of Train the Trainer and ongoing product certifications
• Coordinates with the Onboarding and Resource Specialist on training schedules and completion of all Train the Trainer process tasks and ongoing process certifications
• Communicates with Account Managers, Project Managers
• Assists in the creation and ongoing improvement of processes, documentation, and reporting within Educational Services
• Optimizes onsite training processes for efficiency and to ensure the curriculum meets client needs
Represents the interests of Dominion Dealer Solutions both internally with other departments and externally with clients.
• Continually keeps up to date with software changes, providing training and feedback as necessary to other members of the company
Consulting and Training:
• Travels to client sites as needed for both observation and as a training resource
• Provides informational support to staff and other Dominion employees as needed
• Learns additional Dominion products to better support client base
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• A 4-year college degree, preferably in an educational or communication field of study
• At least two years of supervisory experience in a related field, preferably with a remote software training team
• The educational requirements may be minimized if the candidate has an appropriate amount of experience comprised of 4 years of professional experience in the services delivery and/or software market.
• Must demonstrate an understanding of training and learning styles for both group and individual training.
• Experience training software, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Google Mail and Drive, and excellent communication skills are essential.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Proven work experience leading a team
• Knowledge of learning and development best practices, as well as traditional and modern training methods
• Strong presentation, organizational, and planning skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively
• Excellent leadership skills
• Demonstrable problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent communication skills – both written and interpersonal
• Ability to work independently and in team environments
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance that meet Company requirements. Must be able to provide evidence of current automobile insurance and valid driver’s license on demand. Must successfully pass the Company's Driving Safety Program.
COMMON PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to travel with equipment (laptop, projectors
OTHER/COMMENTS: The duties described above are not inclusive. Additional duties may be required from time to time due to the need to respond to customers and to remain competitive in the marketplace.