Account Manager, Automotive Inspector
Dealer Specialties is looking for a highly-motivated, independent and customer-focused Field Inspector to join our growing team!
Dealer Specialties is looking for a Vehicle Inspector who has a knack for cars and wants an opportunity to join a team of highly knowledgeable and dedicated individuals. We are looking for team players to be the face of our company and energetically provide our clients with outstanding customer service.
State College, Williamsport to Harrisburg Territory
- All equipment provided
- 401k Plan company matches up to the 1st 4%
- Full medical , dental & vision
- Vacation / Sick time
- $18-$20 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Mileage Reimbursement
Route experience , Inspector, Photography and automotive experience is a plus but not necessary.
Are you someone with a ton of knowledge and a passion for cars? Do you feel comfortable in a dealership setting? Can you easily talk about cars and explain to others what they need to know about them in a way they can understand? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! Dealer Specialties is looking for an enthusiastic Vehicle Inspector with automotive knowledge who will support our dealership clients and provide outstanding, credible, and meticulous customer service. As a part of our exceptional team, the following are some of the most critical duties:
We will train the right individual who possesses the desired qualifications.
Field Inspector essential functions:
- Conduct inspections of vehicles at dealerships, auctions, and off-lease, to detect damage and missing parts.
- Help the sales team up-sell services and products
- Interface regularly with our dealers to develop and ensure client satisfaction and build strong relationships.
- Travel to dealerships to inspect and conduct condition reports.
- Take multiple, overall, and damage photos, match them to a vehicle, and download them to the image server utilizing a smartphone.
- Report to the Market Manager and a team of field reps
- Assist field reps in photography
Field Inspector Reps requirements:
- Proven success to work independently with minimal supervision while working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand customer needs and expectations.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Reliable transportation to travel to client sites and to and from home office.
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop or kneel, stand for a prolonged period of time.
- Ability to visually and properly identify small defects around and underneath vehicles.
- Ability to work outside in the elements for extended periods of time.
- Available to work Saturdays when needed
Field Inspector benefits:
- Rewarding pay
- Paid vacations
- Great benefits (401K, Insurance, Paid Holidays)
We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k).
Dealer Specialties/Dealer Solutions, a subsidiary of Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer. visit our website at www.dealerspcecialties.com
About Dealer Specialties:
Who are we? Dealer Specialties - A Digital Marketing and Inventory Specialist Company! We are changing the way people shop for vehicles online! As the oldest and largest Automotive Inventory Photography company in the nation, our customers (automobile dealerships) rely on us to collect and distribute their vehicle inventory information across the Internet. We’re the best at what we do and we are growing!
About Dominion Enterprises
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity, divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S., Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.