Inside Sales Account Executive
HERE IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Homes.com is hiring motivated, high-energy Inside Sales Representatives to join our downtown Norfolk, VA team. If you're a self-starter with a competitive edge, our creative sales team may have a seat for you!
Our culture is everything! Energetic, fun, cash cube, corn hole, putt putt, basketball... On top of that you'll receive uncapped commissions, weekly bonuses, full health and dental benefits, 401k and so much more! If this resonates with you, please apply!
At Homes.com (a division of Dominion Enterprises), we assist real estate agents in marketing themselves and their business via our website. It's all about exposure! We help to increase incoming clients/customers to the agent by highlighting their properties/business online. This role is vital to our business as you will be calling real estate agents, promoting products/services and supporting current clients.
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- A high volume of B2B outbound calls prospecting to Real Estate professionals. Selling online marketing tools to Real Estate agents.
- Seeking out business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the RE industry.
- Strong cold-calling and business development.
- Recommending services/add-on services to clients based on what they are already using and what will benefit them.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times with clients. Conducting live product demonstrations using JoinMe, via screen sharing.
Contribute your Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Motivation to sell and close a deal.
- A capacity to learn about the Real Estate industry and how you could profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Able to communicate and establish customer relationships with all types of personalities.
- Meet our monthly sales quotas which are structured to reward our sales personnel with different level tiers for achievement.
- Well spoken. The ability to develop rapport quickly and build trust.
- Comfortable with calling individuals who have not shown previous interest in our products.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and standard office applications as well as navigating on the Internet.
- Energetic, eager, focused and competitive by nature.
What we Offer:
- A base pay along with an aggressive commission structure (No Cap on Earnings).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment.
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment.
- 8 paid company holidays.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Corporate discount opportunities.
- A comprehensive training program. We have been recognized the last 3 years in Training Magazine as having one of the Most Successful Learning & Development programs in the world!
ABOUT DOMINION ENTERPRISES:
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Inc., Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, Inc., HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.