Automotive Data Entry Analyst
DataOne Software, a Dominion Enterprises company, is seeking to hire a talented and highly motivated Automotive Data Entry Analyst for our automotive data team in our Beverly, MA office. We are a fast-growing small business with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of product development and revenue growth. We are committed to providing outstanding product and support to our customers and a creative, fulfilling, and positive work environment for our employees.
The Data Entry Analyst is a key contributor to our automotive data products. You will be part of a collaborative team of Data Analysts that work together, and independently, to create the core datasets that power DataOne's products. The contributions of the Data Entry Analyst position are focused on acquiring automotive data, analyzing and interpreting that data, and finally incorporating it into DataOne's proprietary dataset using a suite of internal tools. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and profitable small business that develops its employees and promotes from within.
- The core job responsibilities of our Data Analysts will be to obtain, compile, analyze, interpret, research, and enter data needed by DataOne Software from the Automotive Industry.
- Extensive training will be provided on both the automotive space and the technology you will utilize in your role.
- Data Analysts will gain a high level of knowledge and expertise of automotive vehicles and their manufacturers.
- Successful Data Analysts perform their duties with a high level of consistency, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- As a member of our Automotive Data Team, Data Analysts will contribute to the achievement of team and individual goals.
- Data Analysts will have the opportunity to work on special projects commensurate with their abilities, experience, and skill level.
- Analysts will work with Customer Support to investigate and resolve any reports of errors related to their work.
- 15% data acquisition
- 40% data analysis
- 35% data entry
- 10% special projects
- Strong research, analytical, math, and logic abilities are necessary to be successful
- Strong computer skills, OR strong knowledge of and experience with the automotive industry/data
- Very high accuracy and attention to detail required and must be demonstrated in decision making and entry of information
- Proficient with Gmail, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Excellent understanding of the Automotive industry including automotive brands, manufacturers, technology/equipment, vehicle types, market segments, specifications
- High School degree is mandatory. Associates degree or higher desired
- 1-3 years of experience in the data entry field to acquire skills necessary to coordinate and perform a variety of data entry and data collection activities
- Positive approach
- Team player
- Creative problem solver
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Good time management
About DataOne Software:
For over a decade DataOne Software, a Dominion Enterprises Company, has been creating innovative data and software products that are utilized across the automotive industry. We are committed to providing a best in class product experience to our customers. Our solutions are used to market, sell, manage and service millions of vehicles throughout North America. We are also passionate about our employees. We like to think of our corporate culture as offering the best of both worlds: with the positive, can-do approach of a profitable, fast growing business combined with the backing and security of a large corporate presence. We take pride in maintaining a dynamic and collaborative work environment where employees can thrive, impact our business and realize their potential.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.