Automotive Business Analyst - Dominion VUE DMS
We are recruiting a talented, highly motivated and results-driven Dealer Management System Business Analyst to contribute to the growth of a new cloud based DMS at Dominion Dealer Solutions in Mobile, AL. In this role you will apply analytic rigor to support strategic initiatives, product development, business operations, and KPI reporting. The Business Analyst will report to the Product Manager. This is an ideal role for someone who is a self-starter with excellent automotive retail experience, deep knowledge of the DMS, and strong technical skills. The right candidate will become a lead contributor in the product roadmap.
About The Role:
- Leverage feedback from industry to identify growth and optimization opportunities for our business and product
- Craft technical requirements to drive product development with minimal rework
- Help create and maintain the product roadmap
- Partner with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to support product enhancements, new product development, and process improvement
- Become a product expert at the code level to act as a liaison between development and all other functional teams.
- 1+ years of experience using a Dealer Management System in an automotive dealership or helping develop an automotive DMS solution at CDK, R&R, or Dealertrack.
- Experience working with large quantities of data from various sources and translating them into business requirements and then technical requirements for development.
- Experience working in software development environment leveraging enterprise development priority tool such as Visual Studio.
- Deep understanding of the fundamental building blocks of the DMS especially Parts and Service, Sales and F&I, and dealership Accounting.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment
- Paid vacation, company holidays and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities
About Dominion Dealer Solutions:Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers’ lives by developing advanced technologies including reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today’s automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and more than 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion’s foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence, and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.