Assistant Market Manager **$50k+ Potential (Photography/Inspections)
Salary - Bonus - Benefits $50K+ PotentialOpportunity Alert! Dealer Specialties, a division of Dominion Dealer Solutions, is currently seeking a successful Assistant Market Manager for our Greensboro territory. The purpose of this job is to assist the Market Manager with the assignment and direction of all work performed in the market and to assist in the supervision of all areas of operation.| Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized. | Automotive Industry Experience Required. Dealer Specialties specializes in Photography, label, inventory management, and inspection services for dealerships all across the nation.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Establish and grow Dealer Specialties brand throughout the market • Develop and maintain strong relationships with dealerships and dealership groups
- Coach and mentor the entire team
- Manage the performance of the market through employee daily quality checks. Photography audits
- Communicate vision and goals to the entire team and assist them with sales strategies
- Assist in the development/penetration of new products through daily and weekly visits with customers Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Two or more years of success managing route/sales team • Five or more years performing relationship management with team members and customers
- Two or more years of expertise in brand management • Management of team with 10+ members preferred
- Strengths and business competencies that include building effective teams, customer focus, drive for results, listening, problem-solving, decision quality, motivating others, integrity, and trust, priority setting
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving history
- Automotive experience required
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.