Account Executive - Inside Sales
Here at Dominion Enterprises, we offer a fun, collaborative, positive work culture that encourages growth, innovation, hard work and a happy work/life balance. Do you have that entrepreneurial spirit that we are looking for? Is so, we look forward to meeting you!
At Homes.com (a division of Dominion Enterprises), we assist real estate agents in marketing themselves and their business via our website. It's all about exposure! We help to increase incoming clients/customers to the agent by highlighting their properties/business online, which in turn leads to more revenue for the agent. This is a business to business, inside sales position, calling on real estate agents, promoting products and services, along with servicing current clients. You will be responsible for creating new business while having the opportunity to sell additional product to your existing clients.
Our Inside Sales Executive position is full time (Monday-Friday) and conveniently located in Boca Raton.
- A high volume of outbound calls prospecting to Real Estate professionals. Selling online marketing tools to Real Estate agents.
- Seeking out business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the RE industry; researching and analyzing new business & sales options.
- Building clientele through phone calls. Calling on new customers within an assigned territory to build relationships and make the sale.
- Recommending services/add-on services to clients based on what they are already using and what will benefit them.
- Identifying the client’s needs, showing value of the product and guiding the client through the sales process.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times with clients. Conducting live product demonstrations using JoinMe, via screen sharing.’
Our Minimum Requirements:
• Sales experience.
• A capacity to learn about the Real Estate industry and how you could profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
• Able to communicate and establish customer relationships with all types of personalities.
• Meet our monthly sales quotas which are structured to reward our sales personnel with different level tiers for achievement.
• Well spoken. The ability to develop rapport quickly and build trust.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable with calling individuals who have not shown previous interest in our products.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office and standard office applications as well as navigating on the Internet.
• Energetic, eager, focused and competitive by nature.
What we Offer:
• A base salary along with an aggressive commission structure (uncapped commissions and residuals).
• Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment.
• 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment.
• 8 paid company holidays.
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
• Corporate discount opportunities.
• A comprehensive training program. We have been recognized via Training Magazine as having one of the Most Successful Learning & Development programs in the world!