Dominion DMS is looking for Software Developers in Mobile Alabama to complement our development team. Responsibilities will include working with a team of developers to deliver quality software (SaaS) for Automotive Dealerships.
- Work with our Product team and Software Architects to create dynamic applications and an enjoyable user experience
- Collaborate with a team to develop and maintain tested code on time
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 2+ Years Experience in Software Development
- Experience with Visual Studio, ASP.Net MVC, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Web Services
- Good team player with strong ethical values and good communication skills
- Takes pride in delivering clean code with high emphasis on continuous improvement/learning
- Automotive Industry Experience (Especially Dealership)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience writing RESTful Web APIs
- Experience with JQWidgets
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. You may recognize our B2C web and mobile portals, including Homes.com, TravelMediaGroup.com, FranchiseGator.com, and BusinessBroker.net. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships. We have 17 businesses within Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, and Landmark Interactive Holdings. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, Va. home office and across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, time for community service, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is also a drug-testing employer.
About Dominion Dealer Solutions:
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers’ lives by developing advanced technologies including reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today’s automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and more than 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion’s foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence, and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.