Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
Making Dealers' Lives Better!
Join Dealer Specialties, a division of Dominion Dealer Solutions. Dealer Specialties' robust suite of inventory products and services enable automotive dealers to take complete control of their inventory, from state-of-the-art photo, video, and inspection services, data collection, window labels, and online merchandising, to inventory pricing, and sourcing. Today’s automotive dealerships enjoy complete inventory management with Dealer Specialties. At Dealer Specialties, you will enjoy a relaxed, inclusive environment, where your hard work, dedication, and creativity are all recognized.
The Role of Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Junior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will work locally out of our Monroe, OH office. The primary goal of this junior-level QA position is to be an integral member of our Agile team, delivering quality software (SaaS) for our automotive dealership clients.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional understanding of software quality control planning and execution for both Web and Mobile applications, excellent communication skills, very positive “can do” attitude and ability to work in a strong team-focused environment to:
- Ship quality software
- Thrive on the challenges of software testing
- Plan testing activities (what to test, when to test it)
- Execute test plans and build upon test plans
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a Quality Assurance Analyst role
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with all levels within the business
- Experience with industry best practices and an understanding of different technologies
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst in Agile projects for Web and/or Mobile products
- Experience with Exploratory Testing
- Experience with Software Version Control (eg. Git, Subversion, Mercurial)
- Experience creating test plans that span multiple application layers
- Passion for self- and team improvement
- Ability to see "bigger picture" how testing affects other product areas
- Ability to multi-task (eg. execute test plans and test cases for multiple products)
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact and work well within a cross-team environment
- Background in software development
- Experience designing and developing automated tests
- Demonstrated understanding of testing methodologies (eg. Integration, Smoke, Regression)
- Working knowledge of SQL including, but not limited to, writing queries and executing stored procedures.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.