OEM Business Development Executive
New business acquisition with major powersports/motorcycle OEMs - Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki... Must have industry contacts network!
Remote office with travel.
Are you looking to join a team on a mission to both change and improve an entire industry? DX1, a leader in DMS and websites technology serving the powersports industry, is in search of an OEM Business Development specialist to join our team.
Our vision is for DX1 to become the heart of technology in every powersports dealership in the USA. Our unique platform manages every aspect of a dealer’s business by eliminating duplication of efforts across existing disparate, legacy systems. We save dealers a countless number of hours allowing their focus to be on the most important part of their business, their customers.
We are in search of an individual to join our team that knows their way around a powersports dealership, is familiar with the inner workings of OEMs, and has a passion for helping businesses optimize performance while delivering an exceptional customer experience. Experience working for or calling on powersports OEMs and dealerships is a plus. DX1 is experiencing rapid growth as we continue to scale our business. If you share our passion for the powersports industry and possess the following skills and characteristics, we encourage you to submit your resume for consideration.
- Powersports industry or dealership experience
- Business development experience
- Experience calling on C-suite and executive-level contacts
- Experienced in contract negotiations
- Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Google Cloud, FreshDesk, QuickBooks proficiency
- Experience working with dealer management systems (powersports)
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Executive presence
- Ability to be both a student and a mentor
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Dealer development experience in powersports is a plus
- Southern California location preferred but proximity to major airport for top candidates to be considered, as work from home is acceptable
Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, time for community service, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). We offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment
- 401(k), matching up to 4% after one year of employment
- 8 paid company holidays
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities
- Training opportunities. Dominion Enterprises has been recognized the last 3 years in Training Magazine as having one of the most successful learning and development programs in the world.
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. You may recognize our B2C web and mobile portals, including Homes.com, TravelMediaGroup.com, Franchise Gator.com, and BusinessBroker.net. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships. We have 17 businesses within Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, and Landmark Interactive Holdings. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, Va. home office and across the U.SDE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is also a drug-testing employer.