Homes.com, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is hiring an Account Manager in our Tallahassee, FL office. Homes.com has excellent brand recognition throughout the real estate industry and this position offers full time earnings - corporate benefits - paid vacation/holidays/sick leave!
As an account manager you will ensure the smooth onboarding of new customers through live over-the-phone product consultations and follow-ups. Applying your cool, calm, collected professional personality to each and every customer interaction is essential!
- Ensuring smooth onboarding of new customers through live product consultations and follow ups
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls
- Delivering consistent, timely communications and resolutions
- Building rapport with clientele through conversation centered around marketing goals and strategies
- Evaluating and analyzing each customer's business needs and recommending additional products when applicable
- Navigating through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times with clients and colleagues
- Comfortably adapt to frequent changes
- Be a self-starter
- Possess the ability to think critically
- Have experience troubleshooting technical issues (html, Adobe...)
Homes.com offers today's demanding home buyers, renters and those somewhere in between a simply smarter home search. With features like Homes.com Match, HomeShare and Snap & Search, homeshoppers now have a more personalized way to search for their next home. Since its launch over 25 years ago, Homes.com offers real estate professionals brand and property advertising, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation to help them succeed online. For more information, visit Homes.com.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.