Automotive Data Entry Analyst
The Data Analyst position is a key contributor to our automotive data products. You will be part of a collaborative team of Data Analysts that work together, and independently, to create the core datasets that power DataOne's products. The contributions of the Data Analyst's position are focused on acquiring automotive data, analyzing and interpreting that data, and finally incorporating it into DataOne's proprietary dataset set using a suite of internal tools. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and profitable small business that develops its employees and promotes from within.
Additional details below:
- The core job responsibilities of our Data Analysts will be to obtain, compile, analyze, interpret, research and enter data needed by DataOne Software from the Automotive Industry.
- Extensive training will be provided on both the automotive space and the technology you will utilize in your role
- Data Analysts will gain a high level of knowledge and expertise of automotive vehicles and their manufacturers.
- This expertise will be used to interpret, analyze and incorporate the desired data into our normalized database.
- Successful Data Analysts perform their duties with a high level of consistency, accuracy, and attention to details.
- As a member of our Automotive Data Team, Data Analysts will contribute to the achievement of team and individual goals.
- Data Analysts will have the opportunity to work on special projects commensurate with their abilities, experience and skill level.
- Analysts will work with Customer Support to investigate and resolve any reports of errors related to their work.
The position activity breaks down into roughly the following general activities:
- 40% data analysis
- 35% data entry
- 15% data acquisition
- 10% special projects
- Strong research, analytical, math, and problem-solving abilities are necessary to be successful
- Strong computer skills, OR strong knowledge of and experience with the automotive industry/data
- Very high accuracy and attention to details required and must be demonstrated in decision making and entry of information.
- Typing speed of 30+ accurate words per minute
- Proficient with Gmail, Google Docs, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be willing to be trained on, and have the ability to pick up, new technology skills
- Excellent understanding of the Automotive industry including Automotive brands, manufacturers, technology/equipment, vehicle types, market segments, specifications.
- High School degree is mandatory. Associates degree or higher desired.
- Would prefer 1-3 years of experience in the data entry field to acquire skills necessary to coordinate and perform a variety of data entry and data collection activities.
- Positive approach
- Team player
- Creative problem solver
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Good time management
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.