OEM/3rd Party Integration Technical Project Manager
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Project Manager must have strong leadership presence with internal and external project teams. Is accountable for all of the interdependent elements of enterprise projects and for producing high quality results. Will build relationships with counterparts and is proactive in managing issues and risks, removes tactical barriers to success, is a focal point for communication on project status, works to create reusable assets (e.g. expertise, tools, frameworks and project process), and maintains a positive working environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage 3rd Party/OEM testing; responsible to gather requirements and connect company to company stakeholders
- Manage business control audits; responsible for gathering external audit requirements and establishing controls to manage business continuity plans
- Manage automated testing; responsible for managing automated testing resources, gathering product changes, ensuring changes are folded into automated testing, and reporting on a feedback loop with development
- Prepares and delivers integrated schedules and development plans for enterprise projects; responsible for definition, articulation, and coordination of all cross-team deliverables.
- Responsible for all project communication, including project status reporting and organizing project meetings and documents discussion and action items
- Identifies resources needed and works with Functional Managers to assign tasks and responsibilities
- Identifies cross-team resource needs and works with functional managers to staff projects appropriately
- Manages the development of projects, implementation, and evaluation of projects in order to ensure completion of project as efficiently and effectively as possible within stated timeframes and budget
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Self motivated, self-starting and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize according
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Advanced data analysis using SQL or PowerBI
- API testing using Postman or similar tools
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1+ years technical project management experience for an Automotive DMS software provider
- 2+ years managing technical projects that involve cross functional teams including software developers
About Dominion Dealer Solutions:Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers’ lives by developing advanced technologies including reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today’s automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and more than 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion’s foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence, and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.