"Hunter" Sales Exec Powersports/Motorcycle Industry (remote - no travel)
New business hunter - Prospect across the U.S.
Remote work from home and no weekly travel - Strong phone based sales expert highly preferred!
Note: VERY complex digital solution sale and it will take a top salesperson with Motorcycle or Powersports dealership experience.
DX1 Sales exec is responsible for selling an End to End product platform that features full DMS, Lead Manager and Website. This includes territory development, prospecting, sales cycle management, engaging, monitoring and coordinating sales of DX1 products and services. The emphasis is on new customer acquisition (Hunting!) and revenue growth. Learning and understanding market trends and competitive product knowledge will be an ongoing requirement and team collaboration.
- Execute a sales strategy designed to exceed sales projections and provide feedback that is valuable to deﬁning future strategic changes
- Engage prospects through the sales cycle to exceed sales goals by developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of our services/solutions and their applications towards solving customer business challenges
- Accurately and consistently document all opportunities, status and updates in SalesForce.
- Work collaboratively with other ﬁeld representatives, sales representatives, account managers, management, partners, and other support organizations to drive DX1 sales initiatives
- Manage DX1 sales with organizations by eﬀectively identifying and driving a number of opportunities through the qualiﬁcation process and to eventual sale
- Help build and leverage brand awareness and the DX1 value proposition within your assigned territory.
- High customer satisfaction is a must
- Demonstrated ability to proactively develop a large, diverse sales territory Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial approach who is able to work independently to achieve results
- Engaged listener able to determine customer needs and present the appropriate DX1 product and or service solutions
- Superior inﬂuencing skills, able to present strong value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex solutions eﬀectively to decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of strategic & consultative selling
- The sales process relies primarily on virtual channels: video conference, online demo, webinar presentation, phone. Very little travel is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to use the latest technology to engage
- Experience giving presentations is a must
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and be ﬂexible.
- Powersports Industry knowledge highly preferred
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Oﬃce product knowledge as well as other industry software solutions preferred
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- New Customer Count
- Revenue per Customer
- Customer Satisfaction
Our team members treat each other with trust and respect, conducting our business in the true spirit of ethics and excellence. We encourage creativity, experimentation, and personal growth. Individuals looking for the opportunity to launch a stimulating and adventurous career with DX1 are invited to submit an introductory letter and resume.
DX1, the dealership experts, provides DMS and Marketing Solutions for the powersports industry. DX1’s complete dealership management platform is designed to improve dealership efficiencies across all departments by combining marketing and operational functions needed to run a dealership.