Under the supervision of the lead counsel, this role provides legal support such as legal and documentary research; drafting/uploading legal documents and correspondence; maintaining and updating files; summarizing contracts and managing timelines for review, approvals, and termination of various corporate contracts; maintaining legal calendar and monitoring deadlines.
- Successful completion of at least 1 year of law school
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to summarize information clearly and concisely.
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently as well as within a team
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects
We work in an open-air, freshly renovated office in the heart of Silicon Beach. No egos. No jerks. No prima donnas. Just awesome folks who live and breathe collaboration and dig the perks like haircuts, massages, and onsite car washing. And yes, we have snacks.
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club.