We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
Do you love marketing and marketing analytics? Are you driven to understand key digital KPIs for the business, and implement and ensure data ingestion from systems across the digital landscape – web, mobile, advertising, and more, to support those KPIs? Do you understand how to bring it together to surface the story the data tells us in this complex landscape? Do you work magic with Tableau and dazzle your business partners with dashboards and tools that become invaluable to them in understanding things like campaign performance, cost, and attribution?
We are seeking a Sr. Marketing Technology Analytics BI Developer who is a digital native and comfortable both geeking out on UI patterns and how to collect data from them, as well as data and storytelling with visuals (dashboards). The right candidate will be a self-motivated, results-driven technologist, who is passionate about collaboration, but can work independently and lead by example
- Gather requirements and provide strategic advisement to the business on the collection of data that will provide key insights into web and mobile performance and KPIs across our digital properties
- Implement analytics solutions based upon those requirements via tag management systems, including behavioral- and event-driven data, SDK-, API-or pixel-based integrations
- Manage and maintain analytics systems implementations in support of the above in alignment with the product roadmap and changing business needs
- Develop dashboards and reports unifying web, mobile, and marketing data with broader business metrics using self-serve BI platforms like Looker and Tableau
- Develop DDLs and contribute towards physical modeling on the Data Marts
- Create, manage BI access controls for users with
rowlevel, columns level, and report level security
- Work closely with data architects and optimize reports/ dashboard rendering time and own the reports adoption KPI along with Data Marts KPI
- Take requirements from business users, document and conduct UAT on the delivered Dashboards
- ETL development using Spark
- Maintain quality, completeness, and integrity on reporting ready tables on the different Data Marts
- Work closely with data engineering teams and develop online and offline end to end data quality checks on all data points that DSC enterprise data contains
- Develop processes to push data to interfacing applications or enable pull process via API endpoints
- Documenting data mapping for data marts and maintain a data dictionary across all DSC enterprise data
- Owning the KPIs to measure the performance of Data Marts
- Design for self-serve BI platforms and drive higher adoption rates
- Become the go-to person for online marketing performance data and metrics in partnership with business owners
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree in Computer Science plus 5 years of industry experience
- Marketing Technology Experience:
- Experience with core analytics platforms, such as Adobe/Omniture analytics, Google analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Analytics or similar
- Experience working with front-end engineering teams as a direct contributor or collaborator, with:
- Strong understanding of fundamental modern web application concepts, standards, and scripting languages, with a proven track record of implementing analytics or other marketing technologies in partnership with a front-end engineering team.
- Experience collaborating with peers in engineering, marketing, data science, and product in establishing web and mobile event definitions and related analytics and data standards
- 8 years of BI development with
- 6+ years of report development and visualizations, dashboarding
- 3+ years of ETL development for large scale Near
Real timeBig Data platforms like Redshift, Hbase, Druid, Snowflake;
- 6+ years on Self Serve BI platforms using BI tools like Tableau, Qlik Sense, Looker or like;
- 3+ years of strong ETL knowledge and parallel processing technologies like Spark and Kafka streaming.
- 10 years of Programming with Python or Java or C, C++ in a Linux/ Unix environment.
- 3+ years of Working knowledge with cloud-based solutions hosted on Amazon AWS
- Confluence, GitHub, JIRA are other tools and technologies preferred
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club.