We're on a mission to help guys take care of their minds and bodies so they
can be their best selves. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now
millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into a variety of
products including skincare, hair styling, oral care, colognes, deodorants, and more. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re
a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humour helps, too.
Dollar Shave Club (DSC) is looking for a bright, upbeat, on-call, customer service representative to be the front-line of our brand ambassadorship. Strong relationships with our members are our lifeblood, so we only want the best. Ideal candidates will have superb customer service and communication skills with the ability to compose emails courteously, gregariously and autonomously. This role will work a minimum of 16 hours per week and a maximum of 30 hours per week.
- Communicate directly with DSC members via email, chat, and phone, answering questions and solving issues
- Master DSC product, pricing, and technical information to effectively communicate with existing customers and site visitors
- Handle multiple email sessions concurrently
- Maintain complete confidentiality with customer information
- Courteously diffuse difficult customer situations and address complex account issues
- Drive projects which improve support-related processes
- Complete non-customer facing tasks and/or projects to support Team Leads and Managers in the Engagement department
- Identify opportunities to retain customers, communicating clearly and effectively to all stakeholders in the organization
- 0-2 years of experience in Customer Care with a bachelor’s degree or still studying. Knows that customers – our members - are our Number 1
- Web proficiency in handling email, efficiently navigating between multiple systems containing customer information
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of French and/or German
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with excellent attention to detail. Juggling comes naturally to you.
- Shows to be super flexible and reliable. Likes to work the odd hours, during weekends or in the evenings.
- A good dose of humour and a thick skin
- A great, upbeat and dynamic work-environment in Amsterdam
- Opportunity to be part of a global team and gain international experience
- Free Dollar Shave Club products
- Possibility to work from home
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club.