We're on a mission to help guys take care of their minds and bodies so they can be the best version of themselves. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
We’re looking for a smart and driven individual to become Dollar Shave Club’s Associate Manager for the Member Strategy & Monetization Team (CRM). This role has responsibilities that span across our global platform.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution of DSC’s digital merchandising and monetization programs - leading product launches, seasonal campaigns, and ongoing programs to drive awareness, adoption and repurchase of our grooming products.
We are looking for someone who is able to manage our day-to-day campaign operations with rigor and precision, while spearheading their own key revenue driving initiatives for DSC that increases member value.
Primary channel being used will be email, but experience in coordinating multi-channel campaigns including site, app push, SMS, print collateral, and direct mail is desired. We’re searching for an inquisitive type, whose level of ownership and accountability pushes this person to provide recommendations and contribute ideas beyond someone who merely executes.
This candidate will also be supporting the roll-out of new product launches and localization of existing US campaigns in our International markets – partnering with their manager and in-market leads.
- Support Manager and Director in strategy development of new digital merchandising and monetization programs, leveraging consumer insights and customer data exploration
- Initiate their own revenue driving programs and tests to drive incremental business impact
- Work with cross-functional teams across Product, Creative/Copy, and Engineering to keep all teams on-track with milestones & deliverable to ensure that campaign deadlines are met
- Set-up, QA and launch campaigns through all necessary channels (email, SMS, push, direct mail, etc.), becoming a power-user of our in-house and vendor marketing platforms (ESP, etc.)
- Optimize existing campaigns with ongoing multivariate tests of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, content, and channel
- Support in pulling reports and delivering performance recaps
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in digital, e-commerce CRM marketing
- Multi-channel marketing experience with heavy emphasis in online and direct to consumer.
- Experience with Product Marketing/Product Go-To-Market campaigns, Seasonal campaigns, and/or digital merchandising programs
- Strong understanding of core e-commerce and CRM KPI metrics
- Strong campaign and project management skills, delivering on tight deadlines.
- Experience working with Project Management tools
- Fluency in at least 1 enterprise Email Service Provider (ESP) platform
- Experience operating in Web Analytics platform
- Can do, positive infectious attitude
- Relentless, scrappy problem-solver
- Poise and capability in presenting to executives
- Dynamic, flexible personality; capable of changing on-demand and innovating rapidly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Low ego, high ambition
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club.