We disrupted the shaving industry in 2011 by delivering "F*cking Great Blades" at an awesome price, right to your door. From razors, we quickly grew into a men’s self care brand offering oral care, hair styling, deodorant, skincare, and fine fragrance along with services and content designed to help guys take care of their minds and bodies so they can be their best selves.
We spend our days working to eliminate the stigma around being a man and wanting to take care of yourself. In turn, we hope that you will come to us in your most vulnerable moments. Here, you will find answers to your questions, from Club Pros who know what it takes to make you look, feel, and smell your best. You got a problem? We’ve got a solution. Welcome to the Club.
Dollar Shave Club (DSC) is looking for an E-Commerce Supply Chain Analyst. In this role you will be managing the validation & execution of incoming daily customer orders for the E-Comm business. You will work closely with the Fulfillment Operations Team in securing case fill for customer orders, in addition to ensuring on time delivery of shipments, and the Planning team to address product availability. As a SC Analyst you will participate in the monthly Supply Chain Planning cycle as a core member in identifying promotional management, efficiency gains, and problem resolution.
- Validate & execute daily orders for data + pricing accuracy, customer data, and order date confirmation
- Manage the E-Comm Business in updating, validating and progress customer orders to shipment and on-time delivery
- Direct access into Customer Database systems to track and manage daily performance of order fill, on time shipping, ASN compliance, and Vendor Charge-Back results. Evaluating trade-off of time, cost and service to satisfy both DSC and the customer
- Accessing the Customer Database for tracking + reporting OTIF and Vendor Charge-Back results, in addition to Root Cause Analysis and corrective action for improvement
- A successful hire is expected to maintain productive relationships through conflicts/issues in shipping and delivering orders on time and full
- Secure case-fill and on time delivery for customer orders
- Link closely with the Planning and Fulfillment teams in identifying gaps for seamless order execution and on-time delivery
- Communicates with Supply Chain Planning and Fulfillment on orders outside normal policy to enable timely service to the customer
- Balance case fill and on time delivery to the customers with the goal of maximizing case fill while ensuring on time shipping windows are met. Responsible for managing Carrier relationships to ensure ongoing performance expectations are met
- Ongoing review with Demand Planning on upcoming promotions, critical stock issues, cut information on sales orders
- Continuous improvement
- Driving continuous improvement around critical KPIs (Fill Rate + OT)
- Participate in the execution (either pilot or full roll-out) of new programs. Learn and exercise focused/process improvement techniques to reduce waste in time or money.
- Manage the order-to-cash / fulfillment flow with both a direct and potential brokered organization
- Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business-related fields
- +3 years of work experience of which -2 years of relevant Logistics, Operations or Manufacturing experience
- Outlook, Excel, and Access
- A proven ability to link with internal as well as external stakeholders
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club.