We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skincare, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
This role in the Information Systems department is accountable for the technical delivery and operations of our DSC marketing cloud. Responsibilities include managing cost-effectiveness, reliability and business value of the integrated solutions. As an application manager, this role will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to the following areas: Data Management Platforms, email service providers, Marketing Analytics, Ad platform, and Social Integration Search/Paid Media, Pixel management, etc.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to deliver tools and methodologies to align with Marketing goals and objectives
- Responsible for defining systems strategy, requirements, prototyping, testing, training, support procedures, and implementation
- Strong experience with Adobe Analytics implementation and other Analytical skills required to spearhead and deploy Marketing and Data Management Platform and integrate with overall data systems strategy across DSC
- Explore emerging technologies and provide proactive Marketing and data insights to optimize opportunities that can benefit DSC proactively
- Ability to measure and report on digital marketing data and KPI’s and provide insights and business recommendations to business counterparts
- Work with data system to help evaluate third party marketing data platforms.
- Build long term implementation roadmaps and align with the Customer Strategy and Marketing team goals
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to the business on various Marketing related application
- Partner with software vendors, implementation partners, integrators for the end to end delivery and execution of IT solutions
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display, and programmatic advertising campaigns preferred not required
- 8+ years experience in Digital Marketing and Web Analytics as techno functional Marketing lead
- Must have Direct to Consumer Marketing experience
- 5+ years experience with configuring and deploying end to end web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Programmatic advertising and real-time bidding preferred not required
- 3+ years experience working with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik or Business objects
- 3+ years experience working with AD servers and Digital Marketing platforms
- Deep knowledge of Marketing solutions such as Digital Marketing Platforms or Digital Marketing Hubs, E.g: Adobe Audience Manager, Marketo BlueKai or SalesForce/Experian, Bid Management and Ad server is preferred
- Ability to manage and lead implementations with cross-functional Teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with both Engineering teams and business teams
- Bachelor degree in digital marketing and analytics or related areas
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
We work in an open-air, freshly renovated office in the heart of Silicon Beach. As we disrupt industries and unseat corporate giants, our plan is to think big, but stay small. No egos. No jerks. No prima donnas. Just awesome folks who live and breathe collaboration and dig the perks like haircuts, weekly lunches, and team happy hours. And yes, we have snacks.
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club.