We’re on a mission to help guys take care of their minds and bodies so they can be their best selves. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into a variety of products including skincare, hair styling, oral care, colognes, deodorants, and more. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humour helps, too.
We’re looking for bright, upbeat team members to be the front-line of our brand. Strong relationships with our Members is our lifeblood, so we only want the best.
Ideal candidates will have superb communication skills with the ability to compose emails, handle chat sessions, and social media posts courteously, gregariously and autonomously. There are plenty of opportunities for growth so we are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers to apply themselves in our small team.
- Communicate directly with DSC members via email, chat, and phone, answering questions and solving issues
- Master DSC product, pricing, and technical information to effectively communicate with existing customers and site visitors
- Handle multiple email sessions concurrently
- Maintain complete confidentiality with customer information
- Courteously diffuse difficult customer situations and address complex account issues
- Drive projects which improve support-related processes
- Complete non-customer facing tasks and/or projects to support Team Leads and Managers in the Engagement department
- Identify opportunities to retain customers, communicating clearly and effectively to all stakeholders in the organization
- Native-level proficiency in written and spoken English are required, good knowledge of German and/or French is a plus
- Bachelors preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a noisy, fast-paced, high-volume environment with excellent attention to detail
- 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service environment answering a high volume of inquiries via phone and/or email highly preferred
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Reliable attendance and willingness to work long hours when needed
- A good salary and reimbursement of travel expenses
- A great, upbeat and dynamic work-environment in Amsterdam
- Opportunity to be part of a global team and gain international experience
- Free Dollar Shave Club products
- Possibility to work from home
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club.