Associate QA Engineer (Automation)
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are looking for an Associate QA Automation Engineer to join our commercial SaaS platform team. The Platform team is responsible for development and delivery of all shared services across Diligent’s portfolio of products and also in integrating Diligent products with 3rd party providers.
The QA Engineer will be working as a part of a Scrum team and primarily responsible for defining and creating our test cases and identifying/reporting defects.
- Work as part of agile team to groom user stories and ensure work items are clear and testable
- Evaluate existing and new components to identify best automation candidates among existing manual tests
- Develop and maintain tests in an automated framework
- Perform test design reviews and include team’s feedback
- Identify, analyze, and document test results
- 1+ year experience automating tests
- Experience with developing a test automation framework
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Automating API tests