Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is looking for a versatile Product Designer to join our Product team. This diverse role will be responsible for executing an experience strategy across our Diligent brands, collaborating with the wider product teams. A great opportunity to join a best in class product team and work with a wide set of product experts.
- Execute alongside your team on an experience strategy for one or more of Diligent's brands
- Close collaboration with other designers, Product Management and Engineering to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap
- Definition and demonstrable design of products, supported by a rigorous process
- Execution of research (discovery, exploratory and validation) as needed
- Assist in the communication of design to stakeholders demonstrating a strong understanding of business objectives, design and your users
- Contribution to design-related tasks and artifacts
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Partnering with your team to see products to release and beyond – delivery of an Invisionprototype is not success
- A varied skill profile within User Experience Design, with core expertise in Interaction (UX) Design, UI Design or Design Research
- Proficiency with current design tools
- Capable verbal and written communication skills
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your design process and passion for design – online or pdf is required for consideration