Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer who has a strong knowledge of Xamarin mobile apps development to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to apply effective analysis, design, programming, and testing skills to produce and maintain customer facing apps. They will be driven, resourceful and not feel intimidated by significant technical challenges. The successful candidate will work as part of an established team who are used to working together to achieve excellent results. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated, pro-active and takes pride in his or her code.
They will want to take ownership of the features they are working on, proactively drive improvements in software design and development practices, and might work with more junior members of the team to help develop their skills and optimize the performance of the team over time.
- You will become part of our international development team in a Scrum setting.
- You will create and enhance end-user-facing applications.
- You use Xamarin tools and C# to build and improve our app solutions in a Scrum setting.
- For coding you apply clean code principles, consider security concepts and conduct code reviews with your team.
- You will write unit tests and keep an eye on user needs and user experience.
- You will integrate new technologies into your work, collaborate closely with your colleagues and keep up to date by sharing knowledge within your team.
- +7 years-experience in software development or similar area of expertise.
- You have a degree in an IT-related subject and/or valuable knowhow in software development.
- You are experienced in the development with C#.
- You are familiar with the creation of cross-platform applications and you have knowledge of or are interested in learning about the Xamarin framework.
- You code in C# and feel comfortable with the technology stack (Xamarin Native, Xcode, JSON, EF, SQLite, XML, Rest API, Cloud Services, NUnit, A/B testing and native UI/UX experience).
- Knowledge in the use of databases, software design patterns and creation of unit tests is a plus.
- Knowledge in Objective-C is a plus
- Knowledge of UWP or WPF is a plus.
- Knowledge in secure app development and you know about the application engineering lifecycle, i.e. source control and continuous integration with Git repositories. Jira, TFS.
- You are fluent in English and you are not afraid of working agile.