Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Mulesoft
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join its Team in the US. The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the support of multiple global SAAS applications. The role will focus on Mulesoft Anypoint Runtime API in addition to applications containerized with Kubernetes and traditional SAAS systems. The ideal candidate will be passionate about automation and highly skilled at in Python, Ansible, Powershell or the like. We are looking for a team player with excellent communications skills who is committed to continuously improving and delivering results.
- Maintenance and support of global applications which run on CentOS Linux, Microsoft Windows, and Kubernetes.
- Support development teams and work with them to help operationalize their features and provide expertise on scalability, high availability, and performance.
- Best-practices administration as it relates to SAAS technologies, confidential data storage and data encryption.
- Work with teams to develop Service Level Objective and Indicators and support the process of collecting and these metrics to measure success of the product.
- Day-to-day activities include automation of deployments throughout the software development lifecycle, supporting K8’s infrastructure
- Provide expertise to development teams on monitoring, scalability, and reliability.
- Conduct Design Walkthroughs, and Technical Coaching as warranted.
- Document and publish artifacts.
- Mulesoft Anypoint Runtime
- Operation management of hybrid cloud deployment MuleSoft integration platform for Dev/QA/UAT/PROD MuleSoft Anypoint environment.
- Manage API access with business groups and API portals.
- Secure and manage APIs with policies and SLA tiers.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to implement CI/CD processes to support secure, scalable, and maintainable releases in a highly regulated environment
- Anypoint Platform Administration, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment support, and Knowledge transfer for MuleSoft Integrations for training and mentoring other team members.
- Operational experience in managing Mulesoft Anypoint Runtime in a hybrid environment.
- Linux administration experience (CentOS or RedHat).
- In-depth knowledge of scripting in Python, Go, Powershell or related language
- Experience with Kubernetes or related containerization software.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- AWS/Azure experience is a plus.