Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We’re looking for a Content Strategist to join our growing Content Strategy team. The ideal candidate is highly creative – an excellent writer and strategist with the ability to identify trends and build narratives based on market and audience insights. This individual is comfortable creating for all content formats, including but not limited to articles, videos, case studies, checklists, white papers and guides. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Content Strategy and will be joining a highly collaborative team within the Marketing department.
- Conduct discovery with various teamsand business units to ascertain their needs and determine where content helps achieve their goals
- Develop a thorough and ongoing understanding of key personas and pain points
- Build and execute on full-funnel content strategies that further the commercial and brand goals of the company
- Deliver blog content, case studies, brand messaging, email copy, web copy, landing pagesscripts and other content assets across assigned business lines, brands and initiatives
- Manage reporting and channel strategies across content projects
- Drive content campaigns related to major brand initiatives and GTM campaigns
- Minimum of 5 years’experience as a writer, content manager, journalist or related position
- A portfolio of published articlesand/or marketing content
- Exceptional writing andediting skills
- Experience working with content management systems like WordPressand/or Sitecore
- Strong communication, collaborationand problem-solving abilities
- Experience in a product-focused environment
- Experience in the governance, risk or compliancespace or with any target personas (general counsel, corporate secretary, legal ops, c-suite execs and board directors) is a plus
- Experience with project management softwareas well as Salesforce or other CRM is a plus
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance and Income protections, alongside Medical and Dental Insurance.