Junior QA Automation Engineer (C# /.NET)
Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who has a strong knowledge of C# /.NET automatic testing to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to apply effective analysis, design, programming, and testing skills to produce and maintain scaled SaaS software solutions. They will be driven, resourceful and not feel intimidated by significant technical challenges. The successful candidate will work as part of an established team who are used to working together to achieve excellent results. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated, pro-active and takes pride in his or her code.
- You will become part of our international development team in a Scrum setting.
- You will test code for a large-scale cloud software architecture.
- You will test newly implemented features using a C# / .NET stack.
- You will use Microsoft SQL Server database storage solution.
- You will test the Business Logic written in C#.
- You will work closely with our Product Owner in defining the stories and planning the future deliverables.
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of our team and processes.
- You are a cooperative team player, which shares their knowledge and has fun in learning new technologies and concepts.
- You have a background in software development/testing or similar area of expertise.
- You have experience in implementing and designing enterprise software solutions.
- You have sound knowledge in automated testing in C# / .NET (Selenium).
- You are interested in extending your testing know-how and you are not limited to C# / .NET.
- You have an analytical mind-set and can grasp complex concepts easily.
- You are fluent in English and you are not afraid of working agile.