QA Engineer (Automation) Golang / React / TypeScript
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who has working knowledge of Golang / React / TypeScript automatic testing to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to apply effective analysis, design, programming, and testing skills to produce and maintain scaled SaaS software solutions. They will be driven, resourceful and not feel intimidated by significant technical challenges. The successful candidate will work as part of an established team who are used to working together to achieve excellent results. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated, pro-active and takes pride in his or her code.
- Become part of our international development team in a Scrum setting.
- Write tests for a modern and scalable cloud software architecture – Microservices – including a workflow engine.
- Test new features for the Microservices written in Golang.
- Test new features for the React frontend microservices.
- You will test the Business Logic written in Typescript.
- You will use NoSQL databases and File-Storage solutions.
- You will work closely with our Product Owner in defining the stories and planning the future deliverables.
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of our team and processes.
- You have a background in software development or similar area of expertise.
- You have experience in designing and automated testing distributed enterprise software solutions.
- You are a cooperative team player, which shares their knowledge and has fun in learning new technologies and concepts.
- You have knowledge in testing tools like Nightwatch, Selenium, WebdriverIO or Cypress.
- You have knowledge about testing of security in software.
- You have sound knowledge in coding and testing in Golang, React, TypeScript as well as Redux.
- Knowledge about Microservices and/or cloud-native applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of event-based architectures and messaging patterns is a plus.
- Knowledge in automated performance testing a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm is a plus. Also, knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery would not hurt.
- You have an analytical mind-set and can grasp complex concepts easily.
- You are fluent in English and you are not afraid of working agile.