QA Engineer - SFS
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Secure File Storage product team. SFS is Diligent’s primary solution for managing important and sensitive documents amongst a board room so that they can collaborate, edit, and maintain their groups most sensitive information. SFS integrates across multiple Diligent products and is key to the overall Modern Governance technology strategy. It is a micro-service based architecture written primarily in Go-lang (backend services), C# (Windows Client), and React (Web-front end). This role will primarily be focused on automating our Windows Desktop clients
- Work as part of agile team to groom user stories and ensure work items are clear and testable
- Evaluate existing and new components to identify best automation candidates among existing manual tests
- Take leadership role in creating the automation framework for new products
- Develop and maintain tests in an automated framework
- Perform test design reviews and include team’s feedback
- Identify, analyze, and document test results
- Contribute to process improvement, look for ways of working smarter
- 2+ years of hands-on experience automating tests
- Experience with developing a test automation framework
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Automating UI level tests
- Experience automating desktop applications