Senior Software Engineer - Manzama
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Manzama is a leading provider of current awareness and market intelligence to professional service organizations around the globe. Our Engineering Team has a reputation for implementing highly available and fault tolerant software and infrastructure in support of our client’s operations. We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer to add to our engineering team. Entrepreneurial, collaborative, self-starter, driven, service-oriented, and problem-solver are just a few ways we would describe our Engineering Team and Company.
- Own the entire lifecycle of features you work on, from initial concept to quality production systems
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the rest of the engineering and product team
- Learn and harness new web, mobile, and server technologies to solve complex problems
- In conjunction with our client services team troubleshoot and fix production issues
- Help other team members to grow and improve their technical knowledge as they help you grow and improve
- 5 or more years of experience in software development
- Full-stack web engineer with a proven track record of building and supporting SaaS based products
- You are solutions-oriented, and will choose the right solutions to best accomplish our goals
- Resourceful and fast learner of new technologies and methods
- Experience building and using Rest web services
- Strong SQL Experience
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing
- Knowledge of server administration and dev-ops
- Python Django applications hosted on Google Cloud
- React, Redux, PostGraphile for new front-end development
- Backed by Postgres, Solr, Google Datastore, Redis, SendGrid, PostgREST
- Other tools include Salt, RabbitMQ, Nginx, Celery, Icinga, Grafana, Node.js, Graylog, JIRA, Github