Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
- Develop an expert knowledge in the Diligent product suite.
- Understand customer needs and help develop solutions through the Company’s offerings.
- Present Diligent’s Modern Governance solutions via in-person and web demonstrations.
- Research and understand the market for Modern Governance solutions, including competitor analysis.
- Effectively forecast projected bookings quarterly.
- Prospect new leads to supplement inbound enquires and build pipeline.
- Negotiate and close on an increasing volume of sales targets each quarter.
- Work with the marketing team to target specific accounts and implement the global strategy in a way that has meaning locally to your market yet remains consistent with the brand.
- Maintain detailed records in Salesforce and strong forecasting skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Native/fluent German language skills is essential for this role.
- Experience in selling technology related products or services with a track record of consistently closing new business
- History of successful enterprise level sales
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle that could last several months
- Comfort utilizing Salesforce
- A passion for problem solving, learning a new industry and constantly improving their sales knowledge
- Understanding of MEDDIC sales methodology, or equivalent, is preferred