Client Executive - Financial Services
Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 16,000 organizations and 650,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe from offices in New York, London, Washington, DC, Amsterdam, Sydney, Christchurch, and Charlotte, NC.
As a Client Executive – FSI and PSO industry, you are responsible for driving revenue through multi-product sales to Diligent’s existing customer base.
Your role requires deep knowledge of Diligent’s many products, developing enterprise solution-selling opportunities and working with Sales Development Reps, product specialist Sales, and Customer Success to close transactions and drive revenue growth. You will have strong sales skills, be highly motivated, team-oriented and able to influence external stakeholders to achieve sales goals.
- Work alongside Customer Success team to uncover opportunities to improve corporate governance and identify relevant Diligent solutions for clients in the Financial Services and Professional Services industry
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to C-Suite and Executive level clients across multiple levels and divisions, to meet the needs of the organization as it relates to the full suite of Governance Cloud products
- Expand product penetration in existing accounts creating opportunities through developing solutions to customer challenges
- Relationship management including laddering relationships with key stakeholders, and unlocking opportunities through creative problem solving and client interactions such as QBRs and/or strategy summits
- Meet or exceed quarterly and/or annual sales quotas
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives to follow-up on sales leads
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure successful roll-out, adoption, and on-going use of the product
- Use Salesforce to drive organization and management of leads, opportunities and relationship touchpoints
Required Experience / Skills:
- Proven track record with 7+ years in direct client-facing sales roles focused on enterprise/strategic/key account clients within a software or SaaS product environment
- Proven ability to effectively demo and sell complex, multi-product solutions, and articulate Diligent’s value proposition to clients and their key stakeholders
- Experience in creating a strategic vision for account growth, including product penetration, technical requirements, and go-to-market for the advocation of modern governance
- Excellent communication and influencing skills through verbal and written presentation
- Ability to manage and generate revenue from existing customers
- Good organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing, fast-paced, and high stress environment
- Strong negotiation skills and competency in managing large service agreements across their lifecycle
- Demonstrates the ability to solve complex customer problems
FLSA Status: Exempt
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.