Sales Development Representative
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization. Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line. Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
The Sales Development Representative will play an instrumental role in driving growth for the business by strategically prospecting with impactful messaging. We’re looking for a collaborative, competitive and hard-working individual with true entrepreneurial spirit. This is a multifaceted role aligning Diligent’s sales and marketing teams to generate targeted awareness of our Modern Governance Solutions, drive outbound opportunities and accelerate new partnerships.
Our team are highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results, we’re passionate about growing individuals and pathing the way for a successful career. If you have a passion for pushing the boundaries and becoming a true brand ambassador, this is the perfect role for you!
- Prospecting for new clients via a multichannel approach at high volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations.
- Qualifying leads generated by marketing and making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM.
- Exceed quota qualified consultations on second full-time month.
- A fundamental understanding of the sales process (marketing, prospecting, cold calling, sales cycle, handoff to Customer Success)
- Shown creative problem-solving approach
- Demonstrated ability to articulate unique proposition of the product and obtain product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives
- Excellent presentation skills both verbally and written
- High energy and positive attitude
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.