Senior QA Automation (C# /.NET)
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who has a strong knowledge of C# /.NET automatic testing to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to apply effective analysis, design, programming, and testing skills to produce and maintain scaled SaaS software solutions. They will be driven, resourceful and not feel intimidated by significant technical challenges. The successful candidate will work as part of an established team who are used to working together to achieve excellent results. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated, pro-active and takes pride in his or her code.
They will want to take ownership of the features they are working on, proactively drive improvements in software design and development practices, and might work with more junior members of the team to help develop their skills and optimize the performance of the team over time.
- You will become part of our international development team in a Scrum setting.
- You will test code for a large-scale cloud software architecture.
- You will test newly implemented features using a C# / .NET stack.
- You will use Microsoft SQL Server database storage solution.
- You will test the Business Logic written in C#.
- You will work closely with our Product Owner in defining the stories and planning the future deliverables.
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of our team and processes.
- You are a cooperative team player, which shares their knowledge and has fun in learning new technologies and concepts.
- You have a background in software development/testing or similar area of expertise.
- You have experience in implementing and designing enterprise software solutions.
- You have sound knowledge in automated testing in C# / .NET (Selenium).
- You are interested in extending your testing know-how and you are not limited to C# / .NET.
- You have an analytical mind-set and can grasp complex concepts easily.
- You are fluent in English and you are not afraid of working agile.