Employer Brand Manager
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
As a part of Diligent’s transformation into the world’s largest GRC SaaS company, we have recently established a new cross-functional center of excellence in Galway, Ireland. To deliver on our ambitions at scale, we require both a robust employer brand strategy to attract the best talent the West of Ireland has to our coupled with an employee engagement strategy to retain and upskill top talent.
Diligent is looking for a proactive, innovative self-starter who can envision and execute recruitment and employee engagement programmes. This is a critical role that will report directly into our Site Lead in Galway and will have direct responsibility of programme design and implementation, including management of all of Diligent’s local social media strategy and channels. You will also work closely with our Recruitment, HR, Onboarding, Facilities and Marketing teams to ensure that we are also showcasing our fantastic company culture externally to develop a strong employer brand that continues to attract top talent from across the globe.
- Working closely with Department Leads and Diigent’s Marketing team, develop EVP for Diligent Hungary which should be the cornerstone of all brand building efforts to follow
- Lead the design and execution of content strategy for Diligent Galway, including ideation and editing, sequencing, promotion, and measurement, all while ensuring each post is in line with our Global Employer Brand standards
- Partner closely with Recruiting team on department spotlights
- Partner closely with Marketing team to localize Diligent global content for the Irish marketplace
- Partner with Branding Team on digital assets for the blog (and traffic drivers on social channels)
- Partner with Digital Marketing to ensure we’re running a data-driven strategy
- Manage "Best Companies" submissions and calendar (Great Place to Work, Crain's, HRC CEI, etc), ensuring our voice and tone are in line with Global Employer Brand standards
- Manage and review copywriting strategy for Job Descriptions in partnership with recruiting team to ensure Diligent Galway’s voice and tone are in line with our Global Employer Brand standards
- Working closely with Digital Marketing Team, design, launch and maintain Diligent Galway assets including microsite and dedicated job sites.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of employer brand and recruitment advertising strategies, programmes and projects
- Responsible for all event-based strategy, including identify key conferences, recruitment events or panel opportunities for Diligent to elevate it’s brand in Ireland, working closely with Marketing team on all collateral/assets
Establish Diligent as the preferred employer in the West of Ireland to retain top talent
- Working closely with our Manager of Internal Communications, develop and manage Diligent Galway communication channels, company-wide meetings, and internal campaigns to ensure key updates are communicated to every employee;
- Design a programme and external communications strategy that externalizes Diligent’s culture, helping build a successful employer brand that helps the people team continue to attract top talent;
- Design and manage implementation and associated logistics with Diligent Galway's’ employee engagement programme, including events, slack channel communication groups, annual giving opportunities, etc.
- Proven experience with story mining, copywriting, and content development (or a combo of those areas) for an established consumer brand or SaaS company
- Prior track record managing social media strategy – including content calendar creation, copy writing and performance analytics
- Prior experience with events strategy, including logistics, marketing material creation, etc.
- You are driven by creating programmes that connect employees with eachother and the work we do at Diligent
- You excel at working cross-functionally to get buy-in for and turn your ideas into action
- You are deadline-driven yet flexible in your approach to getting there. You’re data and outcomes driven and love creating programme reporting to evidence the success of your work
- You love developing project briefs, content calendars and copy writing
- You are eager to build a solid foundation for employee storytelling, knowing that this will allow you to develop even more creative ways to tell Team Member stories in the future
- You are always seeking to learn, grow, and level up your skills and knowledge
- You are driven by constantly improving our employees’ experiences, and find new ways to deepen our relationship with all members of our team;