Talent Acquisition Specialist
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is growing rapidly and we are building a world-class HR and Recruitment team to scale with that growth. We are looking for an individual who is a true champion for top talent and will execute on all hiring goals leveraging internal and external resources. You will be customer service oriented, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic, and able to juggle many competing priorities.
This is an exciting role, and we are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for their work and wants to think creatively about how they hire talent. They will be given the autonomy to lead the full cycle hiring processes and partner closely with hiring managers to provide proactive sourcing, networking and pipelining of all future hires in the APAC region.
- Identify, engage and attract experienced hires for the business via various sourcing methods
- Leverage the use of technology, including applicant tracking systems and other recruiting systems to track applicants right from the sourcing stage
- Proactively build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive sourcing and ongoing relationship management
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager in continuously improving our candidate and hiring manager experience
- Partner with hiring managers, HR and other key stakeholders to build a customer centric, high performing culture
- Leverage ATS as a strategic tool and ensure there is clean data for tracking and reporting Provide market insight to the business including competitive intelligence, compensation trends and other key talent factors evolving in the industry
- A proven track record in recruitment for commercial teams and revenue generating roles
- A great communicator, with excellent organizational skills
- You love to roll your sleeves up and own the end to end candidate experience as we continue to scale and grow
- You’re willing to take an active role in company growth by proactively seeking to improve and develop processes, procedures and initiatives
- You’re a brand ambassador for Diligent, and want the world to know about the great work we’re doing
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to effectively influence
- A quality, results-driven team player looking for an opportunity to genuinely make a difference