Field Marketing Manager
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the coordination and execution of the company’s marketing strategies in the relevant region. They have a high technical aptitude and are interested in building and operating infrastructure for leads, reporting and analytics.
They will generate inbound traffic through the optimization of the company websites and digital campaigns, events, content marketing, SEO and SEM. Executing processes using Marketo and Salesforce to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns.
- Adapt messaging/content for campaigns to local language
- Execute up/sell cross campaigns to existing customers
- Adapt digital and content marketing programs to the needs of a regional sales team.
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional and account-focused marketing execution and managing marketing campaigns that promote our products and/or services, within marketing defined strategy.
- Support Channel activities with partners from approval of campaign through execution as required.
- Be an advocate for the sales region you support and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities.
- Be an advocate for the marketing department and help the sales team you support understand the marketing department's priorities.
- Drive regional event and campaign strategy, decision making, and onsite management.
- Execute event and campaign selection and planning in support of regional sales goals.
- Ensure all events and marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, measure and report on their effectiveness.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Experience working in a digital marketing role
- German language skills essential
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience working within a SaaS company a plus
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse data and use as the basis to make data led decisions;
- Exceptional project management skills;
- Results driven with a passion to get the job done;
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS