QA Engineer (Functional)
Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest. The QA Engineer (Product Tester) will working as a part of a Scrum team and have primary responsibility for creating and executing test cases and identifying/reporting defects. This person will apply their test analyst skills to ensure the quality of a complex product capable of delivering on Diligent’s ambitions to redefine the way organizations are governed.
- Build test scenarios using requirements and acceptance criteria
- Perform manual acceptance testing for user stories within sprints
- Maintain and create manual test scripts to test the Web UI & Mobile Apps.
- Record detailed test results and collaborate with Agile team members as solutions are developed.
- Report defects and track defects to closure, escalating as appropriate.
- Perform all aspects of test verification, including environment management, functional and regression testing.
- 3-5 years’ experience working as an Functional Tester in an enterprise software environment
- Experience with ALM and CI tools
- Expert level with MSOffice suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative and enjoys working in a diverse, agile environment