Field Marketing Manager
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization. Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line. Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
The Field Marketing Manager is a results-oriented role, responsible for the design, coordination, and execution of marketing campaigns within the AMERS BU and across defined regions and verticals working in close partnership with commercial stakeholders and marketing leadership. This person has a high understanding of multi-channel marketing and attribution and is responsible for building impactful experiences for prospects and customers to drive inbound and outbound demand for the AMERS regional teams. In partnership with the Marketing Center of Excellence teams (Brand, Digital, Product Marketing) and AMERS Product Marketing Managers, the Field Marketing Manager is responsible for designing and implementing targeted solution campaigns to generate demand for new and existing customers as well as activating brand campaigns in region/industry where applicable. The Field Marketing Manager will leverage channels such as digital, live, and virtual events, email marketing, content, third-party partnerships, sales enablement and more to achieve success.
- Design, implement, and optimize targeted in-region marketing campaigns in partnership with BU marketing colleagues and commercial stakeholders, to drive inbound and outbound net new and expansion demand for the region.
- Own Canda and LATAM in region development of campaigns and in region content marketing, partnerships and lead gen programs
- Partner with Digital Marketing stakeholders to build out and refine lead nurture programs for net new and expansion leads based on engagement and results.
- Create relevant/targeted messaging and content for region/industry to drive demand – localize/verticalize where applicable.
- Leverage thought leadership content from CoE to fuel localized campaigns.
- Execute on Tier 2 & 3 virtual and in-person events (e.g., Diligent hosted, tradeshows, partner events).
- Identify regional/vertical partnerships to increase brand awareness and drive inbound demand.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analyzing landing page and email best practices.
- Partner with Digital Marketing-Americas lead to coordinate and track SEO and SEM campaigns and execute localized ABM campaigns.
- Responsible for analyzing marketing and sales data on a regular basis to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet targets.
- Track, measure, and report against objectives on a regular basis.
- Own internal communications to drive adoption of campaigns throughout the Americas BU
- Experience working in a digital marketing role
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience working within a SaaS company a plus
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to analyze data and use as the basis to make data led decisions
- Exceptional project management skills
- Results driven with a passion to get the job done
- Bonus skills: French / Spanish language
FLSA Status: Exempt
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.