Services Specialist (French)
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is looking for a collaborative individual to support our rapidly growing Customer Success and Services teams across EMEA and APAC. The Services Support Analyst will play an instrumental role in supporting the Services and Customer Success functions by providing strong administrative and implementation support to our team and clients.
Our team are highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results, we’re passionate about growing individuals and pathing the way for a successful career. If you’re an ambitious team player with a keen eye for detail and a proactive approach, this is the perfect role for you.
- Supporting Services and Customer Success Teams with first level technical support during and after the implementation
- Fulfilling service desk requests
- Populate, update and manage client sites
- Populate, update and run reports from CRM system
- Assist with highly sensitive requests or issue escalations as needed
- Daily data entry and administration support to the team.
- Daily usage of CRM system (previous knowledge of Salesforce is beneficial).
- Providing support and password resets for clients.
- Ideally should have 1-2 years in administrative work
- Fluent in French, verbal and written
- High energy, positive attitude and passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Process driven
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good working knowledge of excel
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team as well as a self-starter basis
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment with the ability to multitask