Lead Software Engineer
Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent are looking for someone who has a strong proficiency in Ract.js , NodeJS and libraries such as Express, Async, Lodash, and Socket to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to apply effective analysis, design, programming, and testing skills to produce and maintain scaled SaaS software solutions. They will be driven, resourceful and not feel intimidated by significant technical challenges. They will want to take ownership of the features they are working on and proactively drive improvements in software design and development practices.
The successful candidate will lead a team who are used to working together to achieve excellent results. Our ideal candidate will be motivated, pro-active and takes pride in his or her code.
In addition to core development activities for core modules and integration projects, you will be required to:
- Lead a team of developers
- Design, code, review and test assigned features and user stories, in accordance with the agile methodology employed by Diligent
- Collaborate with the product owners in the analysis and documentation of technical requirements and user stories for assigned features
- Assist with production of high quality operational and system documentation as required
- Communicate effectively with other development teams, production operations, and a number of other technology groups, to ensure regular smooth delivery of working software to production
- An expert understanding of React.js and its core principles
- An expert in NodeJS and libraries such as Express, Async, Lodash, socket etc.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with designing and building unit tests
- Master in working with git
- Experience working with Docker in development
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with common databases (rational and document): MySql, MongoDB etc.
- Graphql is an advantage
- Proven experience (at least 3 years) leading development teams
- Great skills in translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Understands Agile software delivery concepts and operates within the Agile framework
- Experience developing in microservices environment
- Algorithmic/mathematical background is an advantage.
- Proven experience writing documentation supporting the implementation of the solution