Client Director, Enterprise - German Speaking
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
As a Client Director you are responsible for driving revenue through the proactive cultivation of Enterprise customer accounts, developing strategic account plans, and building key business relationships with a select number Diligent’s most important global enterprise clients.
Your role requires a strong focus on strategic account expansion sales, developed knowledge of Diligent’s many products, identifying and developing enterprise solution-selling opportunities and working with product specialist Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to close transactions and drive revenue growth.
You will have exceptional relationship management and sales skills, be independently motivated, team-oriented and able to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve client development and sales goals.
Ultimately, you are responsible for senior customer relationship management and revenue growth of Diligent’s largest and most critical clients.
- Prepare strategic account plans for Enterprise accounts, which will document an organization’s multiyear plan, identify new sales/cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, include tactical nurture & sales plans, and map out current and future revenue projections.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Product leadership to develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts’ needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
- Engage with existing Enterprise customers to position Diligent solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, and leveraging some Diligent governance data.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to C-Suite and Executive level clients across multiple levels and divisions, to meet the needs of the organization as it relates to the full suite of Diligent offerings , as appropriate.
- Use Salesforce to drive organization and management of leads, opportunities and relationship touchpoints.
- Work closely with Enterprise Customer Success team to ensure successful roll-out, adoption, and on-going use of the product.
- 10+ years of enterprise solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar.
- Strong background in consultative selling/solution selling wrapped around a core SaaS product.
- Past deal structures have required working with multiple customer stakeholders from different function, been a combination of recurring revenue and professional services.
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
- Consistent, documented overachievement of quota and revenue goals for a multiyear time period.
- Ability to think creatively in how to solve client problems using a variety of Diligent products and services; approach clients from a strategic orientation (not product).
- Proven ability to effectively demo and sell complex, multi-product solutions, and articulate Diligent’s value proposition to clients and their key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills through verbal, written, and live presentations.
- Ability to manage and generate revenue from existing customers through a conscientious and relationship-driven approach.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing, fast-paced, and high stress environment.
- Strong negotiation skills and competency in managing large service agreements across their lifecycle.
- Understanding of MEDDIC sales methodology, or equivalent, is preferred